08 September 2006

The last few days

I just order the Iron Maiden's last album, "A Matter of Life and Death" from Amazon, and I can't wait to get it. I listened to only one preview song from this new album, Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg, and although I didn't particularly like it more than other songs, Iron Maiden is one of the very few bands that I buy albums without first downloading the songs off various P2P networks.
I know that Iron Maiden can't dissapoint, that is impossible.

On Eternal Lands, I am working at the invasion system, and it should be done tomorrow or the day after, and then I need to test it, so if everything goes well it should be in the game somewhere next week.

Working at a MMO can be fun at times, but it's getting tiring. Especially when you have to deal with stuff like this. A bunch of 12-13 year old kids thinking they can outsmart the man with the logs. It is funny, but since similar things happen every day (usually they contact me via PM), it's getting annoying after a while.

Tomorrow (actually today, it is already Friday now) we are having the PK contest/event. It's going to be a big event, a lot of people bought rostogol stones and stuff for it, no one wants to die and lose their expensive gear. On the other hand, they want to bring their best gear in order to survive and have a chance to actually win the contest.
So I will grab a cup of coffee, make some popcorn, and watch the slaughter :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last update was pretty good. What can I do to get a bot for my guild, ive looked around and found some prewriten codes, but i dont have a server or anything to test it with.

10/9/06 19:44  
Blogger Radu said...

Ask on our forums. You can test them on the test server.

11/9/06 02:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

problem is, i cant get in the e-l forum, i can log in but that it. btw i got a sql server now.

26/9/06 07:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home